Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Poisonous Flower

A woman in Colombus, Ohio wants you to know the lily flower is poisonous to cats. Jeannie Diewald set out to spread the warning after her cat Coco was poisoned by Easter Lilies. In fact, according to veterinarians, any part of the plant, when ingested, can cause acute renal failure - a condition when the cat's kidneys rapidly shut down. Jeannie also took her warning to local flower shops and asked the owners to display homemade signs.

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Excellent info, this. Thanks for posting.